Rheinlander Bakery is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Why work for us?
Rheinlander Bakery's mission is to treat and serve our customers, our community, and our employees. Our employees are offered competitive pay respective to our industry as well as opportunities to strengthen and broaden their skills through our intensive training paths.
Employees of Rheinlander Bakery also enjoy:
Product discounts and rewards.
• Pastry and espresso bar concessions- Foodies welcome!
• Generous retirement contribution after 3 years of service.
• A welcoming environment to express creativity with constant product innovation.
• Being a part of contributions to the improvement of our community through numerous fundraisers year round for the Arvada Food Bank, Jefferson County Mental Health, Ralston House, and several other causes.
• A work environment that makes significant efforts toward sustainability through conserving work practices, limiting waste, and recycling.
PAYROLL IS MONTHLY ON THE 3RD OF EACH MONTH.
Requirements: We choose people who are extrovert, friendly, and love to work with our customers and the rest of our team.
We are open 7 days a week. Most positions require that you work at least one weekend day and maintain that weekend availability during your employment. Please ask a manager what the needed shift is for the position in which you are applying. *If your position requires specific availability, you must remain available those hours to continue employment with Rheinlander Bakery.
All employees must be available on the Eve's and week leading into all major holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, Fat Tuesday, and Easter. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT THESE TIMES AND MAINTAIN THIS AVAILABILITY THROUGHOUT YOUR EMPLOYMENT.
Rheinlander Bakery has a zero tolerance for drug and alcohol use. We abide by all Federal laws regarding the use of illegal substances. Please note that all employees of Rheinlander Bakery are subject to the policies of our company rule book, provided at the time of job offer.